Netspend Routing Number
Netspend Customer Service: (866) 387-7363
Netspend Routing Number: After you’ve activated your card and verified your identity, find your routing number and account number in one of the following ways:
- Log in to the Online Account Center. From the main menu, select ‘Direct Deposit.’ The account information required to sign up for Direct Deposit will appear in the grey box on the right side of the screen.
- If you enrolled in Anytime AlertsTM, text DIRECT to 22622. Netspend will text you the routing number and account number.
- Call 1-866-387-7363 and select the option for Other Services to get your Direct Deposit information.
Netspend Routing Number FAQ:
What is this routing number for?
Routing numbers are used for making automatic deposits or making wire transfers. They operate like an address for a bank, and when paired with your account number will allow money to get to or from your bank account quickly, securely and accurately.
Who needs the Netspend Routing number?
Anyone who banks at Netspend might need to find the routing number. It can be found on the checks, and sometimes the bank or credit union has it on their website. Some banks and credit unions make it difficult to find, so we’re here to make it fast and easy.
How long does a wire transfer take from Netspend?
Most wire transfers are completed in 24 hours or less. Make sure you get your wire transfer submitted before the cut-off time in order to have the wire completed the same day. That’s usually 3pm EST for smaller banks, and 5pm EST for larger banks. Use the customer service phone number above to find out the exact time for a wire transfer.
What information do I need for a wire transfer from Netspend?
In order to wire money to or from a bank or credit union, you’ll need the following information:
- Recipient full name and address
- Recipient bank name, address, and telephone number
- Recipient bank account number and account type (ie. checking or savings)
- Recipient bank ABA routing number (domestic transfers only) OR the Recipient bank IBAN and BIC/SWIFT codes (international transfers only)
How can I initiate a wire transfer from Netspend?
You should call the customer service phone number above to initiate a wire transfer. You need the recipient information and routing number before you can make the wire transfer.
Can someone steal my money using a routing number?
No, routing numbers are used for incoming transfers only, and cannot be used to extract money from your bank account. Never give your account information out though, as your account number can be used maliciously.